BCM’s Risk Management Consultancy provides expert advice and hands-on service
- Focused third party intervention – pressure on delinquents
- Monthly Risk Management meetings are held to identify the risk – establish reasons for non-payment, whether “can’t” or “won’t” pay
- Thereafter, deal with the risk – this may include visiting the debtor or telephonic interventions, all depending upon the quantum
- Assist with the obtaining of information in support of increased limits by obtaining security, contracts on hand etc. as well as dealing with the delinquent accounts where you have exhausted all avenues
We always put you in a better position!
- Industry Stop
- Enforcement of contract conditions
- We provide current market information to our client base
- Final demands
- Adverse listing
We are au fait with contractual issues such as retention, variation orders, performance guarantees, certificates, cessions etc.
- BCM look to rather retain the customer by creating a “trust” relationship
- BCM have the reputation and knowledge to “unlock” difficult situations
- BCM negotiate rather than litigate and quickly identify a debtor’s ability to pay and tie this up
This places you in a better position should legal action be required, hopefully averting any defences, thus saving trial costs.
We deal with reputable attorneys who know the industry.